Crispy Brussels Sprouts with Vegan Smoky Aioli
- 16oz brussels sprouts
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup vegan mayo
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp red wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- Chop brussels sprouts & toss with olive oil
- Sprinkle with garlic & black pepper
- Preheat air fryer to 380F/193C for 15 minutes. Cook brussels sprouts for 7 minutes, then toss. Cook for 5 minutes until crispy.
- No air fryer? No problem. Preheat oven to 400F/204C and bake for approximately 20-25 minutes, until crispy.
- Mix all sauce ingredients until smooth.
PREP TIME :