Great to use as a healthy replacement for pasta. Just add your favorite sauce and toppings!
- Drizzle of olive oil
- 1 spaghetti squash
- Sprinkle of salt
- Cut spaghetti squash down center and pull apart into two pieces
- Scoop center seeds out with a spoon
- Drizzle lightly with olive oil and sprinkle salt and your choice of seasoning
- Flip upside down on baking sheet so the outside of the squash is facing up
- Bake at 375F/190C for one hour
- Use fork to loosen spaghetti squash into "pasta"
PREP TIME :