Sweet Potato, Brussel sprouts and apple hash
- Peeled and cubed 2 red apples
- 1 bag of Brussel sprouts sliced 1 sweet potato
- 1 Sweet potato, peeled and cubed
- 2 red apples, diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons thyme, dried
- 1/3 cub vegetable stock
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. 5 min.
- Cook sweet potato with 1/2 tbsp of dried thyme for 5 min
- Add Brussels sprouts, 1/2 Tbsp of dried thyme & 1/3 cup of Broth.
- Stir Often to prevent sticking. Add more broth as needed. Cook for 10 min.
- Add apples continue to stir
PREP TIME :